Facility Use Policy

    Facility Use Policy

         (Sanctuary / Fellowship Area / Property) 

(Rev 3 - 12/23)  

The pastor and the official boards must approve all use of church facilities and or property. Priority shall be given to members of the church. Church facilities, property and equipment will be made available to non-members or outside groups meeting the following qualifications:

Groups or persons must affirm that their beliefs and practices and planned uses of the facilities and or property are in keeping with the church's faith and practice statement.

(1) The group or person must be willing to take responsibility for the facilities and equipment used and must agree to abide by the church’s rules of conduct for facility use.

(2) Abusive or foul language, violent behavior, and smoking, drugs or alcohol abuse are strictly prohibited while using church facilities and or property

(3)  Groups are restricted to only those areas that have been reserved.

(4)  Clean-up is the responsibility of the user. If the user does not want to clean-up, $150.00 will be added to the overall donation

Use of church facilities is subject to a use and maintenance donation of no less than $250.00 to pay for the upkeep of the building and grounds. (see below)

Members:  Individuals whose name is on the church roll of the Big Bethel Baptist Church who regularly attend and or provides some financial support to the church within the most recent three years.  There will be no donation required.

Delinquent Members:  Individuals who have not attended church on a regular basis or contributed to the church on a regular basis for the most recent three years.  $250.00 will be paid in advance prior to requested date of use.

Non Members:  Must acquire permission from church leadership via phone, mail, e-mail or in person. $250.00 will be paid in advance prior to the requested date of use.


All donations should be made payable to:

Big Bethel Baptist Church (if paying by check) - Attention Finance Department

If making payment in cash, please make arrangements with the Finance Department or the Board of Trustees.